Information on BONUS interview: Lyn Patrick is a naturopathic doctor with 35 years experience in private practice. She is the author of numerous articles in peer-reviewed medical journals.
She speaks internationally on various topics, including environmental medicine, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, endocrine disruption, and metal toxicology. She’s currently a faculty for the Metabolic Medicine Institute Fellowship in collaboration with the George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, and a member of the board of directors of the American College for the Advancement of Medicine.
In this BONUS interview with Lyn discover:
- the four toxic metals you MUST get tested for—this is a standard (approx $60) medical test that can be done by just about every lab in the world
- how if you live in a home that’s built before 1978 you’re at risk of being lead exposed (from 2 sources)—how high doses of just one vitamin can allow the body to excrete it naturally
- how environmental medicine is being used to successfully treat people with electrical hyper sensitivity in clinics in the US
- why some people become EMF-sensitive and some don’t
- how studies on the blood of people who are sensitive has identified indicators—we call them indicators because they’re not diagnostics—but they indicate a certain type of damage in people who are EMF sensitive
- how our detox systems are are overwhelmed and undernourished and what vitamins and minerals we need to boost them
- how deficiency of one major antioxidant is being a lot of modern ‘diseases’ including EMF sensitivity
- how the 5G rollout in Dallas has caused a significant increase in the number of EMF sensitivity cases being reported (information shared by Dr. Lyn’s colleague in Texas)
- how people with high levels of toxic metals in the body are the people that are the (EMF) sickest—and the single biggest contributor to this intoxication
- how water from a very deep well can critically expose you to another toxic metal
- how anti-oxidant supplementation can effectively combat free-radical damage caused by EMFs (the metal toxicity needs to be dealt with also)
- note: all these issues will be covered in detail during the EMF conference